• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

PleskFatalException ...no such row in the table

M

MailParking

Hi all,

The issue is the following:
By some kind of mistake which i'll never udnerstand, an email account directory was deleted through ssh but not deleted through Control Panel.

When trying to access to that ccount through Control Panel, The error is:

ERROR: PleskFatalException
Add To FavoritesAdd To Favorites
Up LevelUp Level
Error: Can't create Account object: Account: unable to select: no such row in the table

0: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/common_func.php3:155
psaerror(string 'Error: Can't create Account object: Account: unable to select: no such row in the table')
1: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/mail/mail_name_edit.php:154

Could anybody help me in recovering this email account or at least be able to deleted correctly so then i can create it again?

hope naybody can help me this is bringing me a lot of problems.

Thanks

Martin

Hi Martin,

Hmm, what cause this? it might be from missing some data from database to a lot of data in the database)
try to contact support team, these guys will help you i suppose.
because of this is hardly can be solved by hands.
of cause. you may try to do it. check db records, but it is hard to advise what exact data (also in db usually all data are correspond) is missing.
so create a ticket with support, in case of active support option on your license;)) they will help.

Back