• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

PleskFatalException, Unknown key property: concerto

Please use attached fix for 10.3.1 version.

Hi,

I downloaded that file, but what should I do with it?

I tried to replace the old one on server, but when I try "Retreive keys" option, I get the same error again, like other people in this thread get

Unknown key property: concerto
0: common_func.php3:93
psaerror(string 'Unknown key property: concerto')
1: common_func.php3:4831
getKeyProp(string 'concerto')
2: key_update.php:16

Thanks for your answer.

Best regards

Hi,

I downloaded that file, but what should I do with it?

I tried to replace the old one on server, but when I try "Retreive keys" option, I get the same error again, like other people in this thread get

Thanks for your answer.

Best regards

It worked for me by downloading the patched file and replacing /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/common_func.php3. I of course made a backup copy of the original file first.

It worked for me by downloading the patched file and replacing /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/common_func.php3. I of course made a backup copy of the original file first.

Hi,

thanks for your answer... before, I replaced file somewhere else, not in a directory you mentioned...

And after I saw your answer here in forum, I went to /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/ and replaced the file... After that I went to PLESK admin to Retreive keys, but when I came there, Key was already updated, so I don't know if it was updated before, or right now when I replaced old file with new one

Best regards and thanks again for your help
Miroslav

After that I went to PLESK admin to Retreive keys, but when I came there, Key was already updated, so I don't know if it was updated before, or right now when I replaced old file with new one

From what other users have reported, keys would update themselves via the automated process, even without the patch, so it was probably updated before you applied the patch.

Does the common_func.php3 file sent by Igor work with CentOS 5.7?

I can't make it run. I've got the following error message : (mod_fastcgi.c.2588) FastCGI-stderr: PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/common_func.php3 on line 1369

Does the common_func.php3 file sent by Igor work with CentOS 5.7?

I can't make it run. I've got the following error message : (mod_fastcgi.c.2588) FastCGI-stderr: PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/common_func.php3 on line 1369

It is php script without any dependencies from OS.

Sorry. It was my fault. I just downloaded the file again and now it's ok.
Thanks for your help anyway :p

The fix is not working. We have no access to Plesk Panel now

We received the same error message if we try to update our server's Plesk license. My licence expires in 10 days.

Version Parallels Plesk Panel v10.3.1
CentOS 5

ERROR: PleskFatalException
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have read your comments and downloaded the fix."common_func.zip". After we unzip and copy this php to /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/common_func.php3. (replacing the previous). I make this by SSH (with WinSCP). Set permissions 644, as the older had.

And now, we can't access to the panel. Hosted websites works ok.

We've restarted with putty the apache service /etc/init.d/httpd/ restart

- It doesn't work. We can't access to the panel. Hosted websites works ok.

We've restarted the server with putty. (reboot)

What can we do?

Thanks in advance.

Can you validate that 8443 is listening?

[root@myvps ~]# netstat -anlp | grep 8443
tcp 0 0 0.0.0.0:8443 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN 50620/sw-cp-serverd

If not, try to start it:
[root@myvps ~]# /etc/init.d/sw-cp-server start

Hello KristianR. Thanks for your answer.
Yes, the Panel is running. I've been talking with the provider (1&1) and they say me that the panel works, but I can't see it.
And they say that the problem is from Parallels. (So, here I am). They talk me that I must know exactly the changes that the fix produced in other archives of the panel to revert the changes (?¿) or fix it. In any case they say that Parallels must have the solution.

Another solution proposed by 1&1:
upgrade to 10.4 with putty... (?¿).
I am really worried.

What can I do?

If you want to upgrade to Plesk 10.4.4, you can do so from the command line:

/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/autoinstaller --select-release-id PLESK_10_4_4 --upgrade-installed-components

Otherwise, if you'd like me to take a look at your VPS, send me a PM

Thanks KristianR
Today I´ve received the same message than Larsen (some post above). So, I hope the solucion could be the same.
The message is: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/common_func.php3 on line 1369.

I just downloaded the file and uploaded it via ftp. Could be the problem?

We received the same error message if we try to update our server's Plesk license. My licence expires in 10 days.

Version Parallels Plesk Panel v10.3.1
CentOS 5

ERROR: PleskFatalException

We have read your comments and downloaded the fix."common_func.zip". After we unzip and copy this php to /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/common_func.php3. (replacing the previous). I make this by SSH (with WinSCP). Set permissions 644, as the older had.

And now, we can't access to the panel. Hosted websites works ok.

We've restarted with putty the apache service /etc/init.d/httpd/ restart

We've restarted the server with putty. (reboot)

What can we do?

Thanks in advance.

Make sure that file has the same owner and group as original.

Hello Igor, thanks for your answer
I can see it through Winscp, the owner and group are the same (root). And 644

Any idea?
Thanks

Any idea?
Thanks
Looks like there is some misconfiguration on your server. Contact Support Team. They will check it directly on your server. A lot of people successfully applied this hotfix already.

Back