• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

PleskMainDBException after Update

Steven_ich

New Pleskian
When I say "email" Click in the administration of a Abonoments on the tab, the following error message appears.
However, this error only occurs with a single Abonoment. How can I fix this?

Code:
[18-Jun-2014 23:39:06 Europe/Berlin] PleskMainDBException: MySQL query failed: Illegal mix of collations (ascii_bin,IMPLICIT) and (utf8_general_ci,COERCIBLE) for operation '='
file: /opt/psa/admin/plib/db.php
line: 102
code: 1267
trace: #0 /opt/psa/admin/plib/db.php(172): db_query('SELECT id FROM ...')
#1 /opt/psa/admin/plib/WebmailApp.php(161): db_fetch('SELECT id FROM ...')
#2 /opt/psa/admin/plib/Db/Table/Broker/ServiceNodes.php(112): WebmailApp::getIdByProductId('Eichh??rnchen')
#3 /opt/psa/admin/plib/PhDomain.php(1506): Db_Table_Broker_ServiceNodes->getWebMailServiceNodeByDomainId(8)
#4 /opt/psa/admin/plib/Smb/Plesk/Bridge/Domain.php(350): PhDomain->getWebMailServiceNode()
#5 /opt/psa/admin/plib/Smb/Plesk/Bridge/Mail/Name.php(156): Smb_Plesk_Bridge_Domain->isWebmailEnabled()
#6 /opt/psa/admin/plib/Smb/View/List/Emails.php(187): Smb_Plesk_Bridge_Mail_Name->getWebmailUrl()
#7 /opt/psa/admin/smb/application/views/scripts/email-address/list.phtml(18): Smb_View_List_Emails->fetchData()
#8 /opt/psa/admin/externals/Zend/View.php(108): include('/opt/psa/admin/...')
#9 /opt/psa/admin/externals/Zend/View/Abstract.php(888): Zend_View->_run('/opt/psa/admin/...')
#10 /opt/psa/admin/externals/Zend/Controller/Action/Helper/ViewRenderer.php(900): Zend_View_Abstract->render('email-address/l...')
#11 /opt/psa/admin/externals/Zend/Controller/Action/Helper/ViewRenderer.php(921): Zend_Controller_Action_Helper_ViewRenderer->renderScript('email-address/l...', NULL)
#12 /opt/psa/admin/externals/Zend/Controller/Action/Helper/ViewRenderer.php(960): Zend_Controller_Action_Helper_ViewRenderer->render()
#13 /opt/psa/admin/externals/Zend/Controller/Action/HelperBroker.php(277): Zend_Controller_Action_Helper_ViewRenderer->postDispatch()
#14 /opt/psa/admin/externals/Zend/Controller/Action.php(527): Zend_Controller_Action_HelperBroker->notifyPostDispatch()
#15 /opt/psa/admin/externals/Zend/Controller/Dispatcher/Standard.php(295): Zend_Controller_Action->dispatch('listAction')
#16 /opt/psa/admin/externals/Zend/Controller/Front.php(954): Zend_Controller_Dispatcher_Standard->dispatch(Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http), Object(Zend_Controller_Response_Http))
#17 /opt/psa/admin/plib/Smb/Application/Web.php(39): Zend_Controller_Front->dispatch(NULL)
#18 /opt/psa/admin/smb/application/public/index.php(14): Smb_Application_Web->run()
#19 {main}

Attachments

• 2014-06-19_00h28_37.jpg
    2014-06-19_00h28_37.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 8
If I correctly understood domain with letters with diacritics (ä, ó) is affected? Looks like that ascii_general_ci collate is not correctly defined for one of psa database table.
I suggest you contact Support Team for checking and fixing this database inconsistency directly on your server.

Thanks for the hint. It was the name of the webmail services with an umlaut. Why does this but only when a domain has been the case is beyond me. Also the Plesk this after updating to version 11.5 can no longer weak. Before the update it worked, and the software allows saving to.

Solution: Change the name under "Tools & Settings" -> "Email" -> "Webmail"
Now change the name of the app.

Back