• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved PleskPMMResponseException - PMMConnector.php 831

Hello Igor,

yes it is installed

plesk_migrator.PNG

The creation of backups actually stopped as well... Last Backup made on 2016-11-08

Hello. Could you please try to run the following command:
Code:
/usr/local/psa/admin/bin/pmmcli --get-tasks-list Backup

Ah, interesting output:

Code:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/opt/psa/admin/sbin/pmmcli", line 5, in <module>
    import pmmcli
  File "/opt/psa/admin/share/pmmcli/pmmcli.py", line 20, in <module>
    import pmmcli_session
  File "/opt/psa/admin/share/pmmcli/pmmcli_session.py", line 15, in <module>
    import pmm_migration_handler
  File "/opt/psa/admin/share/pmmcli/pmm_migration_handler.py", line 14, in <module>
    import migration_handler
  File "/opt/psa/admin/share/migration-handler/migration_handler.py", line 17, in <module>
    from migration_handler_restore import MigrationRestore, MigrationRestoreException
  File "/opt/psa/admin/share/migration-handler/migration_handler_restore.py", line 27, in <module>
    import pmm_repository_access_service
ValueError: bad marshal data (string ref out of range)

ValueError: bad marshal data (string ref out of range)

Seems like a problem with Python, do you know how i can fix it?

Code:
apt-get install --reinstall python2.7
Does not solve it...

Could you please try to remove *.pyc and *.pyo files inside plesk directory. They will be re-created automatically.
Code:
# find /usr/local/psa/ -name *.pyc | xargs rm -f
# find /usr/local/psa/ -name *.pyo | xargs rm -f

Also you can try to reinstall PMM component with

# plesk installer --select-product-id plesk --select-release-current --remove-component pmm
# plesk installer --select-product-id plesk --select-release-current --install-component pmm

Could you please try to remove *.pyc and *.pyo files inside plesk directory. They will be re-created automatically.
Code:
# find /usr/local/psa/ -name *.pyc | xargs rm -f
# find /usr/local/psa/ -name *.pyo | xargs rm -f

Scared me a little bit :) but worked like a charm!

Also you can try to reinstall PMM component with

# plesk installer --select-product-id plesk --select-release-current --remove-component pmm
# plesk installer --select-product-id plesk --select-release-current --install-component pmm

Should have worked as well, but I decided to try Sergey's solution first, because I thought "removing" and "re-installung" could potentially result in an loss of "Backup-Task-Configurations".
With around 40-Domains backingup to an FTP-Repo this would have been a real pain :)

Thank you to both of you! Problem solved!

Back