• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

pleskrestore fails with Unable to resolve all conflicts

bob231

Basic Pleskian
On very simular plesk 11 linux vps systems i try to make and restore a plesk backup.
Both servers are running the newest plesk 11 with all updates.

On server1 i made the backup:
/usr/local/psa/bin/pleskbackup server -c --skip-logs --output-file=/home/backups/psaconf.dump

On server2 i try to restore:
[root@tesplesk home]# /usr/local/psa/bin/pleskrestore --restore psaconf.dump

The error i get:
Unable to resolve all conflicts

Of course before restore ive installed a valid license and set the panel view to service provider (same as server1).

Please i need some help to make this work or find out what im doing wrong. Ive search on google and the plesk KB but cant figure out a solution.
Thanks a lot!

Finally ive tried by webinterface as suggested in de plesk KB, lucky this makes sense.
After adding the IP can can make another step. Still having troubles, cause a large list of recent added domains giving this fail:

Unable to restore object: the provider does not have the required service plan.

And im surprise how extremely slow the restore is, a 11MB file now running over 2hr and only restore 11 of the 300 domains. The load is not heavvy i really cant believe its so slow... it there a setting i can make the restore run faster?

Back