• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Plugin in Roundcube

CobraArbok

Regular Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu 20.04.5 LTS
Plesk version and microupdate number
I am setting up Roundcube and I need a little help.
  1. I see that there are already installed plugins and that just list them in the config.php. How can I change the configuration without losing the change at the next update? And to have different configurations for each user?
  2. To install new extensions I should use the composer; it's already present? Where is it? If not, how do I install it?
  3. I have installed the Mailvelope extension in Chrome, but in Encryption I keep seeing the notification that it is not activated.
Thanks in advance for the help.

1. You can download Roundcube plugins via SSH and extract any achieves to the plugin directory of Roundcube. After that you add the plugin to the $config['plugins'] array in the config.inc.php file. The config file won't be affected by Plesk updates.

2. Which extensions? Or do you mean Roundcube plugins? No need for composer to install Roundcube plugins.

Back