• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Popup when loading Plesk page

C

compare

Hi,

I want to use the method of the popup when loading a webpage in my own webpage.

So, is this copyrighted code? And if not, does antone knows where i can find the Plesk webpages?

Thanks,
Maurice

Which 'popup' are you referring to?

When you say 'when loading a webpage in my own webpage', this is not clear at all as to what you are trying to do.

Are you creating your own control panel login page, or is this not related to login at all?

Please try to clarify and be a little more detailed, or nobody can effectively assist at all.

:rolleyes: hmmm, yes, this was not so clear... It was in my mind, but when i read it back, it really :confused: :confused:

I mean:
I want to use the method of "the popup when loading a webpage" in my own webpage.

There is a "Loading, Please wait" popup wat i realy like, so, if possible i want to use such a thing in my own website. So if someone opens a page and it takes some time, they see a little popup that they have to wait until the page is fully loaded.

It's not related to login, just with loading webpages.

Thanks,
Maurice van 't Loo

Back