• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Possible bug: Servershield available in all suscriptions with admin permissions

CrK01

New Pleskian
We are using latest plesk version 12.5 with all MU applied, and we turned on cloudflare to test this service ( free license ). ( CentOS 6.7 )

It all worked OK , service and plesk are working well, but we noticed that with a limited subscriptors account ( some account we set, with web admin role, and limited permissions to their own suscription ) our customers have access to enable and disable all cloudflare suscriptions to all domains the server has.

It's a potential security problem, as any customer who has access to their own account, can disable other customer's cloudflare settings, enable,disable or modify anything.

Hi,

Thanks for letting us know about this issue. We've notified CloudFlare about this problem - will keep you updated.

CloudFlare could not reproduce this problem, unfortunately. Сфт you provide specific steps you took, so that they can replicate it?

Yes:

1 - Enable cloudflare server-wide with free license
2 - Create an user to that suscription ( Administrator web role ) and access only to that suscription
3 - Login with that new user
4 - Go to Server SHield and you can see all suscription buttons

If you need I think we can make a "demo" user to test it

Kamilla is here from CloudFlare. Thanks for the steps. Demo would be very useful as well. Please connect with me via [email protected] and we can use skype or gotomeeting for a demo.
Many thanks,
Kamilla

I just installed this extension and I have the same situation. I have access to all available subscriptions from an user that has been assigned to one subscription only.

Plesk 12.5, Admin Edition, Debian 8.3

Back