• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Post Publishing Site Errors

O

osmoswebnow

Post Publishing Site Errors (Sitebuilder 3.0.2 for linux)

Hello ...

This error happens when we implement a blog.

It seems to work fine the first time around, when we enter just one line. When we enter a lot of text, we run into this problem, on the domain to which the site has been published.

================================

Warning: XSLTProcessor::transformToXml() expects parameter 1 to be object, null given in ../include/SB/Modules/GUI/Xml/domxml_compat.php on line 486

Warning: XSLTProcessor::transformToDoc() expects parameter 1 to be object, null given in ../include/SB/Modules/GUI/Xml/domxml_compat.php on line 489

Fatal error: Call to a member function saveHTML() on a non-object in ../include/SB/Modules/GUI/Xml/domxml_compat.php on line 507

=====================================

Can anyone shed some light on what we could do to fix this please? Dmitry ... looking forward to your expertise on this front ...

Warm Regards
[email protected]

no news is not good news, friends...

been waiting for some response, dear experts and moderators .

could some one please check and tell me whats happening here ?

Am stuck, as I cant make offers to my customers.

Do help, please?

This issue require investigations. This isn't a well known problem, cause it can be easly posted message with 5000 lines into blog and without any trouble (one of stress tests). So I recommend you to fill https://register.swsoft.com/support/sitebuilder/form.php and your problem will be passed to dev team if it's a really emergence case for you.

In an another way you can try to fix this trouble on SB side (not on the published site). Go to Wizard/Edit and try to edit/delete buggy post(s) to detect that is the content, which breaks published site. After each iteration try to look at site's preview.

Thank you SIBProgrammer for your response.

Errors don't come up during preview. They come up during publishing only.

The error on site when I click on Blog :
Warning: XSLTProcessor::transformToXml() expects parameter 1 to be object, null given in /home/osmosw/wwwroot/osmosweb.com/include/SB/Modules/GUI/Xml/domxml_compat.php on line 486

Warning: XSLTProcessor::transformToDoc() expects parameter 1 to be object, null given in /home/osmosw/wwwroot/osmosweb.com/include/SB/Modules/GUI/Xml/domxml_compat.php on line 489

Fatal error: Call to a member function saveHTML() on a non-object in /home/osmosw/wwwroot/osmosweb.com/include/SB/Modules/GUI/Xml/domxml_compat.php on line

When I click Publish

1 PHP SQLite extension does not support UTF-8 encoding at the specified site location. Your site might work incorrectly with text data.
2 The data of 'Blog' module (id is 'kvrfwvvv28q') has been successfully published.
3 The data of 'Guestbook' module (id is 'bva03gh0j3g') has been successfully published.
4 Modules data has been updated, but with warnings.

I ran a check on our server to see whether any requirements are missing, etc ... and this is what i got !!

OK : supported version of PHP found (5.1.X or newer)
OK : extension sitebuilder3 in state on found
OK : extension pdo in state on found
OK : extension pdo_mysql in state on found
OK : extension sqlite in state on found
OK : extension dom in state on found
OK : extension libxml in state on found
OK : extension xml in state on found
OK : extension xsl in state on found
OK : extension spl in state on found
OK : extension pcre in state on found
OK : extension session in state on found
OK : extension simplexml in state on found
OK : extension ftp in state on found
OK : extension openssl in state on found
OK : extension mbstring in state on found
OK : extension soap in state on found
OK : extension gd in state on found
OK : extension ctype in state on found
OK : extension zlib in state on found
OK : extension curl in state on found
OK : extension mysql in state on found
OK : setting magic_quotes_gpc in state off found
OK : setting magic_quotes_runtime in state off found
OK : setting open_basedir in state off found
OK : setting safe_mode in state off found
OK : setting zend.ze1_compatibility_mode in state off found
OK : supported SQLite version 2.x found
OK : SQLite UTF-8 encoding found
OK : GD library PNG support found
OK : GD library GIF support found
OK : GD library JPG support found
OK : GD library WBMP support found
OK : supported GD library version 2.0.1 (or newer) found

I am still as confused as ever as to where I am going wrong ... Maybe you are right ... I need to pass this onto SW Support ... but I would like to do that as a last resort ...

If the forum can document whats wrong, and present a way ahead, chances are that someone else might find a solution too by just going through posts here

Warm Regards
osmosweb

I understand your problem. The key is the phrase "PHP SQLite extension does not support UTF-8 encoding at the specified site location. Your site might work incorrectly with text data." This means that on the published site's side SQLite for PHP was build with another charset than UTF-8. Site's preview works perfect because I guess that another PHP is used (installed with SB 3.0.x). Also running http://<sb-host>/check.php verifies that site's preview will be worked as expected.
But try to create phpinfo.php file into /home/osmosw/wwwroot/osmosweb.com/ (the place there published site located). Put into phpinfo.php the following content:
<?php phpinfo(); ?>
After that try to request http://osmosweb.com/phpinfo.php I guess you can see information about another PHP, than one that used for SB.

So this is only description of the problem. How to fix this issue? This highly depends on your needs. One of the solutions is to configure SB's PHP to work also on virtual hosts of your published sites. But this cann't be done easily in some cases.

Back