• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

11.0.9 - can't go beyond /smb/admin-home : redirected to login page

MickaelB

New Pleskian
Hello,

I've tried to fix this all day long but with no luck...

When accessing to plesk panel login page (https://[myserveripaddress]:8443/login_up.php3), I can login with firefox (v16.0.2) and reach the main page (/smb/admin-home). But then, trying to click ANY link from there keeps redirecting me to the login page... I've got bookmarks to access Panel deeper pages (like database list) but these don't work either.

Some background info may help :

* cookies are of course enabled
* OS CentOS 5.7 (Final)
* Parallels Panel Version: 11.0.9 last update : Nov 5, 2012 02:55 PM (#23)
* When trying debugging using FF debugging tool (Firebug) while accessing for instance the page "/smb/settings/tools", I saved this page html source before redirect :

<html><head>
<meta charset="utf-8">
<meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=edge,chrome=1">
<title></title>
<script language="javascript" type="text/javascript" src="/javascript/common.js?plesk_version=psa-11.0.9-110120608.16"/></script>
<script language="javascript" type="text/javascript" src="/javascript/prototype.js?plesk_version=psa-11.0.9-110120608.16"></script>
<script>
var opt_no_frames = false;
var opt_integrated_mode = false;
</script>

</head><body onLoad=";top.location='/login.php3';"></body><noscript>Vous serez redirigé vers la nouvelle adresse dans 15 secondes... Si vous n'être pas automatiquement redirigé vers le nouvel emplacement, veuillez activer Javascript ou cliquer sur l'hyperlien <a href="/login.php3" target="top">/login.php3</a>.</noscript></html><!--______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________IE error page size limitation______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________-->

I'm really stuck now... Some help would be very very much appreciated please.

Thx a lot !

Mickael

Do you have SSO enabled? Try to disable it at least.

Is there anything I can try or any more info (logs, settings...) you want me to provide you with?
Thx!!!

It seems it was related to using a 3G Internet connection. Indeed it's working now I have come back home (fixed IP + adsl/wifi).
Thx anyway

Back