• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Web Presence Builder Translation Not Shown

iltera

Basic Pleskian
Hi,

I am using custom translated Plesk 10.4.4 on my Windows Server 2008 R2 server now and having no trouble about the translation. It works well...
When I wanted to use Web Presence Builder, I realized that the translation didn't work for that product. I cannot choose my language on WPB, because it is not there. I looked at the localization guide once more and realized a new command there (I think it's updated, because it wasn't there when I applied my translations).
>"C:\Program Files\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin\php.exe" -c "C:\Program Files\Parallels\Plesk\admin\php.ini" -dautoprependfile="" "C:\Program Files\Parallels\Plesk\sb\utils\update_locales.php"
I decided to use that command, hoping that it will help. But... May be I am doing smth wrong. When I use that command, it writes an HTML page's code on cmd and stops. The writings are just like that on the command line.

<html><head>
<meta charset="utf-8">
<meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=edge,chrome=1">
<title></title>
<script src="/javascript/common.js?plesk_version=psa-10.4.4-2011
1103.18"/></script>
<script src="/javascript/prototype.js?plesk_version=psa-10.4.4-2
0111103.18"></script>
<script>
var opt_no_frames = false;
var opt_integrated_mode = false;
</script>

</head><body onLoad=";top.location='/login.php3?window_id=&amp;r
equested_url=';"></body><noscript>You will be redirected to the new address in 1
5 seconds... If you are not automatically taken to the new location, please enab
le javascript or click the hyperlink <a href="/login.php3?window_id=&amp;request
ed_url=" target="top">/login.php3?window_id=&amp;requested_url=</a>.</noscript><
/html><!--______________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________________
________IE error page size limitation___________________________________________
___________________________________-->

And again, there is no choise when using Web Presence Builder for my custom translated language. I guess I need help from an experienced person to apply this translation correctly.

Note: I used original English files, too. changed the xml file and applied the translation again, but no luck.

Translation finished but no way to use it! :S

I tried to make this on 2 other Windows Server 2008 installations. Both of them gave me the same results! Is there anyone who could make that work as it's written on the localization guide?
I translated the whole Web Presence Builder but there is no way to use it. Annoying :/

Back