• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

precompiled template formats

J

jbays

We're trying to create custom SiteBuilder templates based off existing sitebuilder templates. However, being on Linux, all we have access to are the post compiled format of these templates.

In working with someone else who is running the Window's version, I notice they have the precompiled versions of the templates.

I've downloaded one of the windows template packs but I won't install on my PC because I'm not running SiteBuilder for windows.

Is there a way I can get copies of the Windows version of these templates?

Several pre-compiled templates are go together with Sitebuilder SDK which you can get here, http://swdn.swsoft.com/en/download/sdk/.
Pre-compiled version can be used for old format templates compilation which is used in Sitebuilder for Linux version and for new format templates compilation which is used by Sitebuilder for Windows. As I know developers are going to ouput pre-compiled versions for all templates which are available in Sitebuilder. If I get more information about outputting pre-compiled templates I will post it here.

Back