• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Presence builder addon problem after migrating to Onyx

Ivica

New Pleskian
Hello everyone

Fast question. We migrated website made with presence builder from plesk 12 windows 2008 server to plesk Onyx windows 2012 combination.

Everything looks alright however when client tries to publish new changes on new Onyx presence builder he gets error around 98% and this is logged in event viewer during that time.

Windows cannot copy file \\?\C:\Users\Default\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\System Tools\Run.lnk to location \\?\C:\Users\NAMEOFUSER\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\System Tools\Run.lnk. This error may be caused by network problems or insufficient security rights.

DETAIL - Access is denied.

Any idea what is he trying to do and why?

We only have administrators, plesk administrators and public folder in c: /users/.

Thank you in advance

No one has any idea?

Not like we custom built this, this is your application and panel, it should work without issues from start.

When you don't answer anything you make little kitten sad.

And sad kittens switch to cPanel in future.

Little sad kitten, it's so pitied that nobody can't help you here and make you happy.
But we have a great team of veterinarians.
I can only recommend creating a request to this team to do the in-depth investigation to find the reason and to fix it. Please create a ticket to veterinarians team at Help Center

I need more assistance :)

So one of my colleagues had smart idea, he said " lets try reinstalling presence builder via plesk"....so I did it.

And now when we enter our plesk panel we are greated by this :

Unable to access Plesk: Internal error: The site with UUID was not found.

First off...how the hell does whole panel dies if you remove presence builder?? This makes zero sense...

Second...we are working mostly with linux and this is our first windows server we are trying :) So I have no idea how can I access that database in windows so we can repair it.

I'm reading through your manuals but if someone could point me fast to good direction I would be much obliged.

TLDR How to access plesk databases in windows so we can repair them.

Oh tnx mate, that helped a lot.

Unfortunatly I had to remove every presence builder trace but it helped and panel is accessible again.

Back