• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Printer Friendly Page

J

jbays

A "printer friendly page" would be a nice page type to have. It would be a white page with a content area only. There would be no headers, footers or menus. Users could still ad text, images and tables though.

I have a client that needs something like this and currently he has to create these pages outsite of SB, FTP them up to the server and link to them. If there is a way to do this in SB now, please let me know.

Thanks,

Jason

Unfortunately, there is no such type of page in Sitebuilder. Actually, in current model of pages I guess it would be hard to implement as template has it's own structure and all pages are based on template. As one of solutions your client can use FileDownload module, for example, for uploading such a page into Sitebuilder. In this case he will not need to FTP this page and link it.
Anyway, I will pass this request to developers as feature for future Sitebuilder versions.

By the way, I just figured out that similar request already exist. Probably, feature 'printer page version' will be added into next Sitebuilder versions. But can not say for sure now. Anyway, thank you for your message.

Back