1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice

problem about Plesk 7.5.4 and Tomcat web application

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by legolas.w, Sep 7, 2005.

1. legolas.w

legolas.w Guest

Hi
    I have get A hosting plan froma provider .
    I have get JSP host based on tomcat , windows and they have plesk 7.5.4
    I add a web application by using Tomcat manager of the plesk. (upload war file)
    problem is that i want to have access over my web application folder by using ftp ?
    how i can have access ?
    is it possible to gain access or provider should add my web application folder to my ftp access.
    if provider should provide access , then where phisically my folder is located ?

2. swarm

swarm Guest

Actually war files stored in Tomcat subdirectory and you can't ftp there. Also i'm not sure if your hosting provider will give you access to "%plesk_dir%\Additional\Tomcat\psa-wars\domain.com" but you can try. Also i'm not sure what exactly you want to do there via ftp because there is only war file and nothing else.

3. legolas.w

legolas.w Guest

Hi
    Thank you for replly , there are War file or extracted war files ?
    if you put war file then you can not acess them via tomcat http.
    so , are u sure that plesk does not extract the war file , because we need to upload images , pdf, and many other resources to our /resource under web application root.
    your guide would be very help full.