• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Problem downloading and installing Plesk 11.5.30

nkamkar

New Pleskian
[SOLVED ]Problem downloading and installing Plesk 11.5.30

Hello all

As a techie, I cannot believe I am facing such a seemingly trivial and novice problem. to begin with, for the life of me I cannot download Plesk 11.5. from anywhere. I have followed http://www.parallels.com/download/plesk/installer/ and I cannot seem to find it. I even registered for a trial, got the email and still cannto find it.

I am trying to install on a freshly installed and update Debian 7.4 x64. I have added the line
deb http://autoinstall.plesk.com/debian/PSA_11.5.30 wheezy all to my /etc/apt/source.list file. run the apt-get update and then apt-get psa and all it did was downloaded a few kilobytes of files successfully

Surely, I am missing something obvious, right? Please let me know. I'm going nuts...

Best wishes

Nima

otladmin@otws4l:/$ sudo apt-get install psa
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
The following NEW packages will be installed:
psa
0 upgraded, 1 newly installed, 0 to remove and 1 not upgraded.
Need to get 0 B/860 B of archives.
After this operation, 42.0 kB of additional disk space will be used.
WARNING: The following packages cannot be authenticated!
psa
Install these packages without verification [y/N]? y
Selecting previously unselected package psa.
(Reading database ... 40179 files and directories currently installed.)
Unpacking psa (from .../psa_11.5.30-debian7.0.build115130819.13_amd64.deb) ...
Setting up psa (11.5.30-debian7.0.build115130819.13) ...

Last edited:
REALLY??? almost 90 views and nobody knows how to even download the software? Can I assume then, that it is not just me and somthing darn silly to do with Parallels?

Please let me know.

Thanks

Bless you Lloyd

PRECISELY, what I was lookign for. Would it have killed Parallel to have this documented somewhere nice and easy to find?

Anyway, I am very grateful to you.

Best wishes

Nima

Back