• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Problem downloading and installing Plesk 11.5.30

nkamkar

New Pleskian
[SOLVED ]Problem downloading and installing Plesk 11.5.30

Hello all

As a techie, I cannot believe I am facing such a seemingly trivial and novice problem. to begin with, for the life of me I cannot download Plesk 11.5. from anywhere. I have followed http://www.parallels.com/download/plesk/installer/ and I cannot seem to find it. I even registered for a trial, got the email and still cannto find it.

I am trying to install on a freshly installed and update Debian 7.4 x64. I have added the line
deb http://autoinstall.plesk.com/debian/PSA_11.5.30 wheezy all to my /etc/apt/source.list file. run the apt-get update and then apt-get psa and all it did was downloaded a few kilobytes of files successfully

Surely, I am missing something obvious, right? Please let me know. I'm going nuts...

Best wishes

Nima

otladmin@otws4l:/$ sudo apt-get install psa
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
The following NEW packages will be installed:
psa
0 upgraded, 1 newly installed, 0 to remove and 1 not upgraded.
Need to get 0 B/860 B of archives.
After this operation, 42.0 kB of additional disk space will be used.
WARNING: The following packages cannot be authenticated!
psa
Install these packages without verification [y/N]? y
Selecting previously unselected package psa.
(Reading database ... 40179 files and directories currently installed.)
Unpacking psa (from .../psa_11.5.30-debian7.0.build115130819.13_amd64.deb) ...
Setting up psa (11.5.30-debian7.0.build115130819.13) ...

Last edited:
REALLY??? almost 90 views and nobody knows how to even download the software? Can I assume then, that it is not just me and somthing darn silly to do with Parallels?

Please let me know.

Thanks

Bless you Lloyd

PRECISELY, what I was lookign for. Would it have killed Parallel to have this documented somewhere nice and easy to find?

Anyway, I am very grateful to you.

Best wishes

Nima

Back