• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Problem redirect no work, File not found.

Macha

Basic Pleskian
Hello

i have a problem with Plesk, when i try :

DefaultLanguage fr-FR

Options -Indexes +FollowSymlinks

RewriteEngine on
RewriteBase /

<Files .htaccess>
order allow,deny
deny from all
</Files>

RewriteRule ^b.php$ /a.php [QSA]

I have this error : File not found.

I use : PHP 7.0.2 & Apache 2.4.x

Anyone can help me please

I have this error : AH01071: Got error 'Primary script unknown\n'

Please help i am lost =(

We have the same problem. A lot of our clients are affected.
Any updates when the problem will be fixed?

Enabling fastcgi is not a good workaround for us. We really need the fastcgi_finish_request(); feature of php-fpm.
Please fix the bug soon.

Really?
We still get "file not found" for most htaccess-redirects which work under fast-cgi.

@TorbenH I try to fast-cgi or nginx and they don't work! You can see what I post recently.
Is this a bug ?
If you mean the error "Service Temporarily Unavailable" that is a different problem.

Click "subscription" in plesk panel - click the specific subscrition (NOT log in as customer) and then try to enable the domain.
If you do not click ("log in as customer") you enable the domain as administrator.

If the subscription suspended without you, check the backup-function. Maybe the option is enabled to deactivate the domains while doing a backup and something got wrong during last backup.

Click "subscription" in plesk panel - click the specific subscrition (NOT log in as customer) and then try to enable the domain.
If you do not click ("log in as customer") you enable the domain as administrator.
If that does not work, try the SSH command:
/usr/local/psa/bin/domain --webspace-on <subscription-name>

Back