• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Problem setting up a remote FTP server in plesk

Juan12

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu 22.04.3 LTS
Plesk version and microupdate number
Hi, I am using a translator for this message.

I want to connect via ftp to make remote backups, I put all the data correctly and it gives me this Plesk error.

I attach a screenshot.

errorcaptura.jpg

Thanks and regards.

It seems that port 21 or the ephemeral port range 49152 - 65535 are blocked either on your server or - more likely - in a firewall that is sitting in front of your server. Please check the control panel of your server at your data center if you have an extra firewall there.

Parece que el puerto 21 o el rango de puertos efímeros 49152 - 65535 están bloqueados en su servidor o, más probablemente, en un firewall ubicado frente a su servidor. Verifique el panel de control de su servidor en su centro de datos si tiene un firewall adicional allí.
Hello, I am using a translator for this message.

I am analyzing everything you told me and I don't see any blockage towards port 21.

I was checking all the Plesk settings included in the domains and I don't see anything like that.

I've attached a screenshot, the closest thing I could find to the firewall.

captura1.jpg

Thanks and regards.

It seems that port 21 or the ephemeral port range 49152 - 65535 are blocked either on your server or - more likely - in a firewall that is sitting in front of your server. Please check the control panel of your server at your data center if you have an extra firewall there.
Just checked all the ports on the router and firewall, adding the ports you mentioned as rules and everything is correct.

It has to be some Plesk configuration that I'm missing or some Plesk firewall that I can't find.

With FileZilla I fit perfectly, I don't understand.

problema1.jpg

Thanks and regards.

Back