• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Problem "Some fields are empty or contain a improper value!"

G

_gus_

I will post the order of problems..

First , when i start the instalation, plesk setup said me that "Aplication Server IIS (Wolrd Wide Web)" was not installed.

PS: When i go into control painel , it say me that "Aplication Server IIS (Wolrd Wide Web)" is installed

PS2: I already restart pc 1x after instalation of IIS.

I mark "Ignore ploblems and continue instalation", ok ... the instalation was finished without errors...

Step 2:

When i went login in plesk with admin for first time:

https://localhost:8443/login.php3

admin/mypassword .. i receive this erro!

plesk19wj.jpg

PS: My host name is true... Examplo. My hostname full is Zeus.. i wrote "zeus" on box.. and i got a error...

Plx, some1 tell me how to solve this .. i really need instal plesk.

Firs of all there must be some of IIS components installed like ftp, asp, ssi and other so possibly there is still something not installed.

As for initial Plesk setup, you need put full domain name like 'host.domain.com'. I hope this will be helpful.

Correction

I said a wrong information...

"When i start a instalation plesk say me Aplication Server IIS (World wide web) was not installed"

True information:

He say me only that Wolrld Wide Web Services was not instaled, but i already installed it ...

I will try the full hostname and post it here... thx xD

Actually you should check this service via Add\Remove programs -> Add\Remove Windows components -> Application server -> Internet information service -> World Wide Web Services.

Back