• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

Problem to send a mail with Qmail

K

Kalibao

Guest
Hi,

I try to send a mail with the mail function in PHP.
When the command is executed, the mail is redirected in the queue with this message in the "maillog" :

Sep 28 21:12:51 machin qmail: 1190974371.270667 delivery 22: deferral: 202.87.159.6_does_not_like_recipient./Remote_host_said:_451_Temporary_local_problem_-_please_try_later/Giving_up_on_202.87.159.6./

Have you an idea to solve my problem.

Thanks a lot.

Pierre
 
This sounds like the same problem I was having... I kept looking everywhere on my server and finally... I noticed that the firewall settings in Plesk where not allowing my mail to go out. By default the setting was not setup for outgoing communication so I had to create a custom firewall setting. After the first test, all my mail was being distributed.

hope this help you.
 
Greetings:

Good point.

I would also add to make sure all servers allow UDP 53, name servers allow TCP/UDP 53.

Please also make sure your mail server IP is set up with a reverse DNS through your data center.

Thank you.
 
Back
Top