• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Issue Problem with applying changes to DNS records

mapodec

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Debian 10.13
Plesk version and microupdate number
18.0.63 #2
Hello everyone,
Let's see if you can help me.

Since a few days ago (I don't know if it was a Plesk update or what it could be) if I make a change in a DNS record of any domain, I don't get the warning message with the button to apply the change. So, I cannot apply any change to the DNS record.
I have cleared the cache, tried hidden browser, but nothing.

Does anyone know what is happening and how can I fix it?
Thank you very much.

Attachments

• scrnli_21_8_2024_9-12-06.png
    scrnli_21_8_2024_9-12-06.png
    171.2 KB · Views: 14
I am not quite sure I was able to understand the issue. Sorry. Could you please confirm what warning message are you referring to exactly? Is that the one in question?

dns-warning.png

Yes, that is the message. Sorry, I couldn't find the message to attach it.

Do you know what the problem could be?

I've tried this on an Almalinux system and it works as expected.

Is the DNS server running? You can check that via Tools & Settings -> Services Management

Yes, it is working. The weird thing is that it happens to me on two servers that I manage. I don't know what it could be, it's pretty weird, can you think of anything else?

Attachments

• scrnli_22_8_2024_0-06-59.png
    scrnli_22_8_2024_0-06-59.png
    88.5 KB · Views: 5
Have you tried using Plesk Repair? If that doesn't work, please contact Plesk Support so they can investigate the issue directly on the server.

To sign in to support please go to https://support.plesk.com

If you bought your license from a reseller, your reseller should provide support for you. If the reseller does not provide support, here is an alternative:
How to get support directly from Plesk?
Hi, thank you for replying.
In Plesk Repair it comes out that everything is OK, should I click on repair all?

I tried to open a ticket before posting on the forum, but I don't get the option to buy support. My license was purchased from an official Plesk partner...

Attachments

• scrnli_22_8_2024_10-55-59.png
    scrnli_22_8_2024_10-55-59.png
    44.7 KB · Views: 11
Hmm, that's weird. You should have seen this, with the option to buy a support subscription (1st month free):

mceclip0.png

Back