• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Problem with backup manager

andreagr

New Pleskian
Hi, i've three problem with the backup manager:

1) I've full backup every day that transfer it on an external nas; i've set 7 days backup and the nas is 1 TB storage. So the first 6 backup go correct but the last i've this error:

Unable to rotate dump: The dump rotation is failed with code '126' at /usr/local/psa/admin/bin/plesk_agent_manager line 1281.

But you can view that in backup managemet i've green flag on backup and correctly transfer to nas.. so in backup.log i've this error:

Transport Error: unable to delete file: Curl error: Timeout was reached [./transport.cpp:724]

And in the log i've more of this info :

pmm-ras starte :
Repository '/var/lib/psa/dumps/' initializing...
Repository '/var/lib/psa/dumps/' initialied
Unable to find last incremental backup because of current backup has no version mark in the file name backup_apache-files_1703052308.tgz.

Is correct because the last week i've changed from incremental mode to full mode backup?

How i can resolve the curl error?
And if the backup manager show this backup, is all correct to restore or there is possibly problem in recovery?

upload_2017-3-6_9-24-5.png

2)
How i can remove the two recovery process in the top of the page? i've find the folder in witch delete it but i can't find any file to delete.. is a reboot required to remove it? it was an old recovery from incremental backup.. but not work...

upload_2017-3-6_9-24-19.png

upload_2017-3-6_9-25-21.png

3) in some backup i've the error attacched.. is that during a backup some mail are moved in another folder or deleted from a mail progam ?

upload_2017-3-6_9-30-22.png

Attachments

• upload_2017-3-6_9-14-53.png
    upload_2017-3-6_9-14-53.png
    314 KB · Views: 2
  • upload_2017-3-6_9-15-10.png
    upload_2017-3-6_9-15-10.png
    314 KB · Views: 1
  • upload_2017-3-6_9-15-29.png
    upload_2017-3-6_9-15-29.png
    314 KB · Views: 0
  • upload_2017-3-6_9-15-44.png
    upload_2017-3-6_9-15-44.png
    314 KB · Views: 1
1)
Unable to rotate dump: The dump rotation is failed with code '126' at /usr/local/psa/admin/bin/plesk_agent_manager line 1281.
Transport Error: unable to delete file: Curl error: Timeout was reached [./transport.cpp:724]
Please increase the FTP session timeout on the FTP server. It is too short. The FTP server closes the connection before Plesk can finish all transactions.

2)
How i can remove the two recovery process in the top of the page?
Kill all PMM processes from your process list. The restore was incomplete, the processes are hanging. A reboot is not necessary, but it would equally well kill the processes. If the backup list has a long loading time afterwards, remove the log files of the two restores from PMM directories.

1)

Kill all PMM processes from your process list. The restore was incomplete, the processes are hanging. A reboot is not necessary, but it would equally well kill the processes. If the backup list has a long loading time afterwards, remove the log files of the two restores from PMM directories.

Hi, i'vent any PMM process active with ps -aux and in /usr/loca/psa/PMM/logs i've moved backup-* , restore-* , migration.log-* , pmmcli.log-* with data 20 and 21 in another directory but the indication continue..

upload_2017-3-6_9-55-49.png

Seems to be the same like https://talk.plesk.com/threads/restoring-backup-stuck.341666/

1) Backup psa database (KB #213904125)

2) # plesk db
> select * from longtasks;
See if the pmm task is in there, should be the only one or one out of few. If things look generally "ok", proceed.
Either delete selectively the tasks refering to restore activities (PMM, pmmras, migration manager, anything that looks like migration, backup or restore) or simply remove all tasks like
> truncate longtasks;
> truncate longtaskparams;

Problem solved afterwards?

I've 48 tasks in the table, i'vent find anything with pmm, pmmra, migration manager..ecc..
i've find only

migration_agent_sync_task with date 8-11-2016 with status done..

But if i truncate this table with your command thereis a problem on server functionallity?? or the plesk functionality? because i've more than 90 domain on this server

Thanks

We have contact hosting provider that have the nas but it give me a reply that on nas we can't increase FTP session timeout on the FTP server.
Tonight the server haven't do the backup with the same error and a red ! on backup.. so i've deleted an old backup and it give me an error on delete.. i think that thereis some problem on the destination nas...
So do you think that if i reboot the server and after format the nas and restart backup the problem upload go away ?

Hi, we have reboot the server, recreate the project backup, format the nas and tonight it has created a new backup file... but on backup manager remains the two first messsages.. how i can remove it or what i've to do for contact plesk support team??

Do you have tasks files in /usr/local/psa/PMM/tasks/ ? If yes - remove them.

Yes, in this folder i've only one file tasks.db.

task.png

Is the file to delete?
And if i delete it i've to recreate backup project?

I've moved this file to another position and the two messages go away.. can you explain me what was the problem? or what that file that i've removed is ?
Thanks

It is the file which contains your current backup tasks. These tasks may be stuck for some reasons, and file will store information about these tasks. When you remove it, and create new backup task, new tasks file will be created.

Back