• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Problem with External site border or JQuery

SauliusZ

Basic Pleskian
We have Parallels Presence Builder 11.5.11 on CentOS.
There is a problem with External site border. When we add a border in builder it shows ok, but on published website the border shows only on top. It seems that .watermark-content does not get height from javascript. It might be the problem with JQuery, because in DOM we see:
jQuery undefined
also $ undefined
But the file jquery.min.js loads ok.

So how to fix it?
The website would be http://www.vizsla-eu.lt/en/. Tried with other website, the same problem.

Hi there.

Your site looks very nice :)

Currently I see there another JS-error: Uncaught ReferenceError: getCookie is not defined.
As I can see this issue caused by incorrect order of included js-files.

It should be:
Code:
	<script src="{baseUrl}js/helpers.js"></script>
	<script src="{baseUrl}js/style-fix.js"></script>

But on your site I see:
Code:
	<script src="{baseUrl}js/style-fix.js"></script>
	<script src="{baseUrl}js/helpers.js"></script>

Did you changed files yourself after publishing?

No, I didn`t change files. I have also tried with another website and I`ve got the same problem.

I have tried to change file order after publishing, but it did not help.

So I`ve changed helpers.js file by adding $(document).ready() script. Other way the default script does not get elements

Back