1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Problem with Health Monitor

Discussion in 'Plesk 10.x for Windows Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by MislavO, Aug 24, 2012.

1. MislavO

MislavO Regular Pleskian

85%
    Hello, i'm having problem on my Parallels Plesk Panel 10.4.4 for Microsoft Windows - Health Monitor.

Firsly, it's working just fine when i enable it in Tools & Settings -> Services Management (both Parallels System Health Notifier and Parallels System Health Monitor is started), but after some time, lets say 5-10min Health Monitor stop working. After that i have to manually start it again, and then same problem after few minutes.

I've tried this:
    but nothing.

2. MislavO

MislavO Regular Pleskian

85%
    I found this two new errors when i'm trying to enable the Health Monitor, this message shows:

After that when i try to activate the Health Monitor it works just fine, but this:

is shown at Home where Server Health is.