• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Problem with Health Monitor

MislavO

Regular Pleskian
Hello, i'm having problem on my Parallels Plesk Panel 10.4.4 for Microsoft Windows - Health Monitor.

Firsly, it's working just fine when i enable it in Tools & Settings -> Services Management (both Parallels System Health Notifier and Parallels System Health Monitor is started), but after some time, lets say 5-10min Health Monitor stop working. After that i have to manually start it again, and then same problem after few minutes.

I've tried this:
Please try to execute the following actions from command line prompt:

cd %plesk_bin%

C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin> Parallels.MonitorSrv.exe --update-config

C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin> php.exe -dauto_prepend_file= "c:\program files (x86)\parallels\plesk\admin\plib\scripts\setup-health-monitor.php"
Operation completed successfully

These two actions are performed during health monitor initialization.

but nothing.

I found this two new errors when i'm trying to enable the Health Monitor, this message shows:

Error: Could not complete the operation: defpackagemng failed: The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion. (Error code 1053) at StartService 'ParallelsHealthMonitor'

After that when i try to activate the Health Monitor it works just fine, but this:

{"status":"error","statusMessages":[{"status":"error","class":"","content":"Execution failed.\r\nCommand: rrdtool.exe\r\nArguments: Array\n(\n [0] => -\n)\n\r\nDetails: fwrite() failed: Declaration of Skin::initFromSubmit() should be compatible with that of cObject::initFromSubmit()","title":"Error"}]}

is shown at Home where Server Health is.

Back