1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

problem with mail server

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by hamed23100, Aug 18, 2007.

1. hamed23100

hamed23100 Regular Pleskian

57%
    Hi,

I want to know is it possibility to make some limites for users for sending email, i think some of my users send spam, is there any possibility to limite all users or special user for sending email?

2. jpboyce

jpboyce Guest

Looking at the options in Plesk itself, there's only really an option for enforcing authorisation. In the settings of the mail server's own admin software, there may be more options. For example, I use MailEnable and I can see settings for things like restricting the recipients per email.

3. hamed23100

hamed23100 Regular Pleskian

57%
    i use mailEnable too

Hi,

I use mailEnable where can i force this restrictions please address me by telling which menu and where exactly, I am new with server,