• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue problem with maildeliver after migrate server

Thera

Regular Pleskian
Server operating system version
Debian 11.6
Plesk version and microupdate number
Hi,

after i migrated our server to the new i can't recieve mails on my account, but mxtoolbox check seems to be okay:

can everybody help me? domain registar says he can detect no problems too.
IP is: 31.25.152.138

1680591973657.png

On which account can you not receive email? Have you verified that you are checking the recipient account on the new server, not on the old? Have you verified that you are sending mails not from your old server (as in that case, mail would also be delivered there locally and never go out to the Internet)? After the IP address changed, did you wait for 24 hours so that the new IP address is applied everywhere?

Hi Peter,

thank you for your fast response
i changed the DNS 48 Hours ago. I Checked both inboxes. Some Mails from internal i get, but mails from ebay etc. does not arrive.

I also have the Problem, that i can't chacnge the SSL Certificate, the server dont know the TXT entrys.

this is really strange
1680604980120.png

Do you have the correct new nameserver(s) set in your domain record at your domain registrar?

I don't think that is right to configure this way, because it tells the Internet that all these are also nameservers for the domain. Either you use Plesk nameserver module as nameserver or you use the nameservers of your registrar.

hmm... i configured this for 120TLDs and it works until the new Server is installed... i removed the secondary Zone and use only the plsk as primary DNS Server... thank you i will feedback soon

Back