• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Problem with managed domains

HELOD

New Pleskian
Hello,

First of all, a greeting to everyone and in advance thanks for reading my problem.

I have almost a month with a dedicated server in 1and1 with Linux and the Plesk panel for the administration of it.

I'm hosting the files there, while the domains I have with other providers (I point to the dns of 1and1), the DNS is already configured and propagated correctly.

Doing access tests to the sites with Thor Browser when closing / opening the connection so that it takes new IP's the load of the site changes, that is to say in some times the real sites are shown, while for other cases it sends to the default page that offers plesk as if the site was not yet hosted and pointing to each of the domains.

It is the same case for real users, in the northern zone of Mexico and the USA, the same thing happens with South American users (in some cases), some see the real website while others see the Default page offered by Plesk.

My provider says there is no limitation of IP addresses or that there are problems with the DNS configured, meaning that this should not happen, but nevertheless happens.

The DNS configuration was made from August 13th.

Someone has had some similar problem, or knows the reason why this happens, and if it is possible that you can give me an orientation.

Error 1
Error Carga Sitio Web1

Error 1 - IP
Error Web Carga2

OK

Sin Error2
Sin Error1

Thank you!

Greetings from Veracruz, Mexico.HELOD

Hola....

looks like you have an config issue within your DNS between IP V4 / V6

if I resolve your domain name first I get an IP V6 answer and I get the Plesk default page in the Browser, as soon as I put the ip V4 address in my local hosts and open it again the right website comes up. So in the moment if a client have/use IP V6 he end up on the default page. Therefore check if you have assigned the right IP V6 address to the domain

kind regards

Last edited:
Hola....

looks like you have an config issue within your DNS between IP V4 / V6

if I resolve your domain name first I get an IP V6 answer and I get the Plesk default page in the Browser, as soon as I put the ip V4 address in my local hosts and open it again the right website comes up. So in the moment if a client have/use IP V6 he end up on the default page. Therefore check if you have assigned the right IP V6 address to the domain

kind regards

Hello,

At the moment I made the corrections to all the domains securing IPV6, and I am accessing with ThorBrowser and until now the web has loaded well, it seems that was the problem.

Later I will talk with the users who presented this problem to verify that they can already view the site correctly.

I thank you first for your time in reading my problem, and I am grateful for the solution you have given me.

Thank you very much :)

Back