• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Problem with Migrator

John Fleming

Basic Pleskian
Hi all,

So I am trying to migrate a domain from one server to another and have an problem. The migrator crashes out with an error as below and the domain does not get created.

If I create the domain first, it completes with a success message, but nothing gets migrated.

** I have replaced the domain with "mydomain.com" **

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<execution-result status="success"><message code="FailedDomainDeployment" severity="error"><context>void plesk::tDomainDeployer::eek:perator()(plesk::XmlNode) const</context><file>./domain_deploy.cpp</file><line>381</line><text>Failed deployment of domain mydomain.com</text><message code="ExecCmd::ExFailed" severity="error"><context>void plesk::ExecCmd::reportError() const</context><file>ExecCmd.cpp</file><line>49</line><text>Execution of /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/api-cli/domain.php --update mydomain.com -guid a9b8f95a-5e9a-47ee-be15-24152fc37a49 -creation-date 2010-05-27 failed with return code 1.
Stderr is
An error occured during domain update: Object not found: Domain mydomain.com
</text></message></message></execution-result>

Make sure that you have not reached to the limit of number of domains supported by your license on destination server.

What sort of output of following SQL query on source server:

select name, guid from domains where guid='a9b8f95a-5e9a-47ee-be15-24152fc37a49';

I suppose that there are may be two domains with the same GUID.

Hmm. OK. Where would you like me to run this?

I tried to run it in webadmin, but it's asking for me to select a DB first.

Hi,

I think you might have misunderstood. I can get into the MyPHP Admin interface and can see all the DBs including PSA etc, but when I run the command I get an error

#1046 - No database selected

Use command line interface for access to psa database as it is described in KB article instead of phpMyAdmin.

Ahh.. Ok. PSA DB. No probs.

SELECT name, guid
FROM domains
WHERE guid = 'a9b8f95a-5e9a-47ee-be15-24152fc37a49'
LIMIT 0 , 30

Showing rows 0 - 0 ( 1 total, Query took 0.0007 sec)

Back