• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Problem with Plesk Backup Manager

R

ReinhardB

Hello,

i have a problem with my Backup Manager... Backups work fine, but:

plesk won't delete old backups and if i do it myself i get the following error:

Fehler: pmm-ras error (Error code = -6):
== STDOUT ====================

==============================
== STDERR ====================
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'boost::filesystem::basic_filesystem_error<boost::filesystem::basic_path<std::string, boost::filesystem::path_traits> >'
what(): boost::filesystem::exists

plesk creates backups, but cannot delete them...

some time ago, i've changed the dump directory, because of a provider issue (too less disk space, ->1und1 root server)
is this related to my problem?

thank you!

Yes, I think that it is really related to filesystem changing. Make sure that you have correct permissions and enough disk space there. I have not found something regarding described problem in our internal resources. Investigation directly on your server is required. Contact support team.

thank you,

but i've already checked permissions in my dumps folder (for testing 777) and there are over 200gb of space available.
No other suggestions?

Dito!

No Filesystemchanges since Plesk 8.6
No Trouble with Backup, but Plesk 9.5.2 with "Hotfix" wont delete old Backupfiles AND do Backup to FTP and local personal repostry without option marked to make local Backup (I Know, bad english )

Back