• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

Problem with PSA 7.5 autoinstaller and RPM

T

the_snatch

Guest
Hello,
I just tried to install PSA 7.5 on a clean Fedora Core 2 machine, after chmod +x the autoinstaller, I try to run it, and I get the following error:

./psa_installer_v2.0.0_build75050509.20_os_FedoraCore_2_i686: error while loading shared libraries: librpmio-4.3.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Can anyone help? Do I have to reinstall RPM???
 
Is 'rpm' actually installed?

Try running:
rpm -q rpm

If it says 'command not found' or similar you don't have it installed.
 
I found the reason.... there's been a misunderstand: on the server was installed FC4 instead of FC2... :p

However I prefer the great autoinstaller: fast installation and no headaches with RPM & co :p
 
Back
Top