• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Problem with SpamAssassin

C

CristianT

English

Good morning,

I have a problem with SpamAssassin, I have a dedicated Linux server with Plesk 9.2.2 Panel.

When active the SpamAssassin filter and check the box to "Delete spam when it reaches the inbox does not work! SPAM mails arrive in the case of SPAM mails indicates that it is this: **** SPAM ****.

What I want is that these mails do not reach the mailbox, but checking the "Delete spam when it reaches the inbox does not work not to do ... if I restarted the daemon of SpamAssassin.

Thank you very much

Buenos dias,

Tengo un problema con SpamAssassin, tengo un servidor dedicado Linux con Plesk Panel 9.2.2.

Cuando activo el filtro de SpamAssassin y marco la casilla de "Eliminar correo spam cuando llegue al buzón de entrada" no funciona!!! llegan los mails de SPAM, en el asunto de los mails indica que es SPAM de esta manera: ****SPAM****.

Lo que quiero es que esos mails no lleguen al buzón, pero si marcando la opción "Eliminar correo spam cuando llegue al buzón de entrada" no funciona no se que hacer... si he reiniciado el demonio de SpamAssassin.

Muchas gracias

We have this problem too.
opensuse 11.0 with Plesk Panel 9.0.1.
Did you find a solution to your problem?

Back