1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Problem with SpamAssassin

Discussion in 'Plesk 9.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by CristianT, Feb 1, 2010.

1. CristianT

CristianT Guest

English

Good morning,

I have a problem with SpamAssassin, I have a dedicated Linux server with Plesk 9.2.2 Panel.

When active the SpamAssassin filter and check the box to "Delete spam when it reaches the inbox does not work! SPAM mails arrive in the case of SPAM mails indicates that it is this: **** SPAM ****.

What I want is that these mails do not reach the mailbox, but checking the "Delete spam when it reaches the inbox does not work not to do ... if I restarted the daemon of SpamAssassin.

Thank you very much

____________________________________________________________________________
    Español

Buenos dias,

Tengo un problema con SpamAssassin, tengo un servidor dedicado Linux con Plesk Panel 9.2.2.

Cuando activo el filtro de SpamAssassin y marco la casilla de "Eliminar correo spam cuando llegue al buzón de entrada" no funciona!!! llegan los mails de SPAM, en el asunto de los mails indica que es SPAM de esta manera: ****SPAM****.

Lo que quiero es que esos mails no lleguen al buzón, pero si marcando la opción "Eliminar correo spam cuando llegue al buzón de entrada" no funciona no se que hacer... si he reiniciado el demonio de SpamAssassin.

Muchas gracias

2. WoK

WoK Guest

We have this problem too.
    opensuse 11.0 with Plesk Panel 9.0.1.
    Did you find a solution to your problem?

3. CristianT

CristianT Guest

Yes, sendme an Private Message with your email

4. WoK

WoK Guest

You should have received my message with email contact.

5. sebastiangaertner

sebastiangaertner New Pleskian

60%
    Hello
    Having the same issue. (emails do not get deleted...) maybe its something you want to share?
    Regards,

Sebastian