• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

problem with the mailserver

B

Brummbaer76

Hi, after the Pleskpatch we have some more problems. :-(

Some "old" problems the patch has fixed, but we have some more new problems.

The Mail Server send a lot of emails to my email-account. I get an email (one), but i receive the email 20 times and more...

Hi,

I have not noticed such behaviour. Are you sure you don't have some sort of loop configured (eg. auto-responders replying in a loop, etc.) ?

R.

Hi, thank you for replay.

I am sure, that we have no loop configured.

Do you have an Anti-Virus software installed? It could possibly be your anti-virus software catching the mail and deleting contents, but not the entire mail. I've noticed this before with other Mail Server software.

Hy,

yes, f-secure antivirus software for server is installed, but the software don´t scan emails.
Next weekend i stop the software and try again email.

thank you

It may not scan emails, but it does scan files and from what I have gathered, I haven't had a chance to research and fully verify, MailEnable stores each email as a file. This would give the Antivirus software access to the emails to scan and "repair".

Back