• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Problems saving to partitions

Jmz

New Pleskian
I have a problem and my english is not the best. I have 2 problems, the first has something to do with saving and it saves all websites to "/" and since I have only 50GB and 41GB are already occupied and under "/ home" are still 441GB (see photo Look Times this picture!). How can I reach all websites only under "/ home" stored, or should I reinstall Plesk 17 (Centos)?

And the second problem is that Plesk is always no longer reachable in the night, I have to restart the server every day, then click on IP under IP and "re-read", then comes an error is present, I repair it, Then the 3rd IP is again ping bar and must then restart the nginx service.

Thx

Attachments

• plesk_speichern.jpg
    plesk_speichern.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 4
It looks like your partitions were not setup in a suitable way. Taking the nightly outage into account, it might be better to completely wipe the system and reinstall it from scratch. As all important default paths like /var/log and /var/www/vhosts are forking from / it might be a good idea to let / have the biggest share of disk space.

If you do not want to reinstall the OS and Plesk, you could move the virtual host path to a directory under your /home path. This KB article describes how to do that: How to change virtual hosts' location in Plesk for Linux . Some users have been reporting difficulties after applying that solution, so you might consider the other solution (reinstallation) if you are not experienced with permissions and Linux file hierarchy.

Back