• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Problems Setting up After Installation

Tobesmb

New Pleskian
Hi,

I have finished installing the latest version of Plesk on my VPS Win 2008 R2 machine. I am up to the Website Information page of the initial setup, it will not let me go any further or back. I get the following message:

Error: Unable to create or update the subscription: The PHP handler "fastcgi-5" is not registered. It was probably deleted from the server. Register a handler with the same properties and try again.

I have tried re-installing and have scoured most of the manual and have come up with nothing. fastcgi seems to be installed properly on the server.

Please help.

It looks like database inconsistency. PHP handler fastcgi-5 is missing on server but has record in psa database. I suggest you contact Support Team for fixing this inconsistency directly on your server.

Back