1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Problems Syncing Service Plans

Discussion in 'Plesk 10.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by mindtpi, Apr 12, 2011.

1. mindtpi

mindtpi Guest

Hi
    I'm trying to get the service plans working so I can integrate Plesk with WHMCS but am having sync problems that are driving me NUTS!!

I've created a plan called: 100Mb
    and set it up for 100Mb disk space and 1000Mb traffic. When I try to add a new subscription to it I get the following error:

Syncing the subscription with its service plan failed because some of the services or resources defined in the plan cannot be actually provisioned with the subscription. Available value indicates the actual state of a resource or a service in the system. Clicking OK will initiate setting the subscription values according to the available values.

Property
    Hard disk quota

Subscription value
    Unlimited

Plan value
    100 MB

Available value
    Not supported

Affected sites
    whatever.com

I've been right through the subscription and I definitely don't have the hard disk quota set to unlimited (see attached). Does anybody know what I'm doing wrong?
    ta

Attached Files:

2. somewhat

somewhat New Pleskian

23%
    Does anyone from Parallels actually read or respond to these?

3. EugeneL

EugeneL Regular Pleskian

57%