• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Problems top edit existing data in PLESK

F

FilipB

Problems to edit existing data in PLESK

When I want to change data or settings from clients or domains I get the error

Fatal error: Run-Time error: Can't execute FLUSH PRIVILEGES: MySql error 1227:Access denied; you need the RELOAD privilege for this operation in C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\cmd_server.php3 on line 16

I can make a new client and change all data I want so it seems I have no rights on existing records ?

A few months ago I got pasword problems and had to reset my pasword with mysql.

When I now want to reset the pasword with the plesksrvclient.exe tool I got the same erroor as above.

Can anyone help me.

Plesk web not accesible

I did a reinstal and now when I want to go in plesk

Unable to connect to database: saved admin password is incorrect. 0: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\auto_prepend\auth.php3:56 psaerror(string "Unable to connect to database: saved admin password is incorrect.")

even worse now....

Still problems

I found a solution for my stored admin pasword because I had simular a while ago en then I recieved the folowing solution

1. run '%plesk_bin%\plesksrvclient -get' to get your old Plesk password.
2. stop Plesk SQL service and MySQL service
3. Copy %plesk_dir%\Mysql\data\my.ini to c:\ and change '[PleskSQLServer]' inside it to '[mysqld]'
4. run '%plesk_dir%\MySQL\bin\mysqld-nt --skip-grant-tables --defaults-file=c:\my.ini' command to allow unauthorized login to MySQL
5. login to MySQL with command '%plesk_dir%\MySQL\bin\mysql -uadmin -P8306 mysql'
6. reset password with command 'update user set password=password('old_plesk_password') where user='admin';'
7. kill mysqld-nt process, delete c:\my.ini.
8. start Plesk services.

So I did that and can logo again but still have the first problem ...

Back