• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Problems uploading emails to mailbox through IMAP (with Postfix)

MacKlaus

New Pleskian
(Solved) Problems uploading emails to mailbox through IMAP (with Postfix)

Hello everybody

I have a installed Ubuntu 12.04 LTS + Plesk 11.0 and want to move all my emails from gmail to my own email account.

Created in the backend my mailbox with infinite space, then tried different ways to upload/synchronize my gmail-mails with my created mailbox (MailStore Home, Windows Live Mail, IMAPsize) but with all ways I always get a error message.

For example Windows Live Mail says that the server "refused to accept it". When I move only one or two messages it is possible. But when I select my whole Inbox and want to upload/synchronize them with my mailbox my V-Server with Plesk interrupts the connection?

As error in the mail.err I see:
h1911096 imapd: 1344699907.250249 DISCONNECTED, [email protected], ip=[::ffff:178.201.167.244], headers=0, body=0, rcvd=335, sent=794, maildir=/var/qmail/mailnames/domain/prefix/Maildir

Do I have to change some Postfix configurations or what might be the problem?

Thanks for any help :)

MacKlaus

P.S. Problem solved. Looks like it was a problem in ipv6tables solved by the hoster.

Last edited:
Back