1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Problems with file manager and web directories and file manager

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by bdemidde, Nov 28, 2006.

1. bdemidde

bdemidde Guest

Hello,

I'm facing problems with Plesk's filemanager and web directories.
    I suspect the problem is coming from the same source.

Here are the error messages I get:

With the Web directories:

Unable to create WebDirsList object: Unable to create EffectivePermissions object: filemng failed: Unexpected error
    ---------------------- Debug Info -------------------------------
    0: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\common_func.php3:153
    psaerror(string 'Unable to create WebDirsList object: Unable to create EffectivePermissions object: filemng failed: Unexpected error')
    1: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\domains\webdirs\webdirs.php:77

With the Filemanager:

FileList::init() failed: ls_dir_wrapper() failed: Unexpected error
    ---------------------- Debug Info -------------------------------
    0: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\filemanager\filemanager.php:690

Any help to solve these issues will be appreaciated :).

2. bcampea

bcampea Guest

I have the exact same problem. The Planet wants to charge me to fix it but I think it is an upgrade problem from Plesk. I upgraded from 7.5 to 7.6 and have had this problem since then. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

3. simoness

simoness Guest

Web file manager

FileVista is a web file manager for storing, managing and sharing files online through your web browser. It is a web based software which you install on your web server to fulfill web file management requirements of your company or organization. This web file manager allows your users to upload, download and organize any type of file with an intuitive user interface.