• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Problems with installation Sugarcrm

RaulGG

New Pleskian
Hi all,

to see if I can help. I am trying to install Sugarcrm v. 6.5.16 and then modify the permissions to the folders, I jump to the next step, but my screen is blank and will not let me do anything.

What can happen? How can I fix this?

I hope someone can help me.
Greetings!

Hi Raul,

You will need to see the error log for the exact PHP related errors (as I see most likely your display_errors is off). Optionally, from your control panel, you can enable display_errors and then you will see the exact error causing the halt in the installation!

Hi Raul,

You will need to see the error log for the exact PHP related errors (as I see most likely your display_errors is off). Optionally, from your control panel, you can enable display_errors and then you will see the exact error causing the halt in the installation!

Hello,

firstly thanks for your quick attention. Then I let the error that is giving me php.

thanks

Warning: require_once(modules/DynamicFields/DynamicField.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in cursat.com/crm.cursat.com/data/SugarBean.php on line 48 Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'modules/DynamicFields/DynamicField.php' (include_path='.:') in cursat.com/crm.cursat.com/data/SugarBean.php on line 48

Hello again

Now I have another problem with Sugarcrm, and that is that you have created folders and puts the user is apache and I can not change the properties of the same.

What I have to do?

Thanks again,

You can change the permissions and ownership through SHELL by running the command:

Code:
chown -R <user>:psacln folder

You can get the user by

Code:
ls -l /var/www/vhosts/domain.com/httpdocs/*

You can change the permissions and ownership through SHELL by running the command:

Code:
chown -R <user>:psacln folder

You can get the user by

Code:
ls -l /var/www/vhosts/domain.com/httpdocs/*

Hello,

thank you very much for your help. In the end I managed to change the folder and change the permissions to install sugarcrm on my server.

Already running all ok, greeting

Back