1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Problems with statistics

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by Jamai2, Oct 31, 2005.

1. Jamai2

Jamai2 Guest

On a high-traffic server (20 Mbits, approx. 1500 GB) I am having problems with the statistics. The stats in Plesk don't seem to update. I also don't receive the mails from this.

When running /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/statistics nothing seems to happen... it doesn't output anything as my older servers do. Any help?

I already checked all access_conf files etc to see if they aren't bigger than 2 GB, but all files are < 500 MB. I've waited a long time but nothing seems to happen.

Any hints?

2. Jamai2

Jamai2 Guest

Hmm after screwing around some more killing off webalizer stuff, and letting it run for a few minutes it seems to be processing it now.

Nevermind ;)