• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

Proper command line for restore bu

B

bray

Guest
Hi All,

I just want to ask what the proper command line to restore backups using the plesk bu's would be if I used this line to dump them:

/usr/local/psa/bin/psadump -F -f - | split -b 1000m - dump.

Would this be correct?

cat dump.* | /usr/local/psa/bin/psarestore -f -

Sorry if this is such a basic question, I hope someone has an answer for me since I need to restore my files.
 
Back
Top