1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

psadump hangs after last update

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by Mr.Yes, Jun 20, 2005.

1. Mr.Yes

Mr.Yes Guest

hi,

yesterday i did an update via control panel of base packages of my Plesk 7.5.3 box

Now for the first time my psadump hangs with this:

Can't call method "isDocumentFragmentNode" without a package or object reference at /usr/local/psa/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/XML/DOM.pm line 629.

I noticed that in this box (updated from a 7.0.4 version 3 weeks ago) i have "site_perl dir in /usr/local/psa/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/....

otherwise in another 7.5.3 box i haven't site_perl directory in that path but only in usr/lib/perl5/site_perl...

please help

2. Mr.Yes

Mr.Yes Guest

any help on this problem?

I tried to trash /usr/local/psa/lib/perl5/site_perl/ directory but now when i perform padump i heve:

Can't call method "isDocumentFragmentNode" without a package or object reference at /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.0/XML/DOM.pm line 620.

Please help :confused:

3. PSi_101

PSi_101 Regular Pleskian

57%
    I'm having this problem too. I'll email tech support about it later.
    What OS are you running?

4. Cranky

Cranky Guest

It's a known bug, there's a hotfix available from support, or bugreport[at]sw-soft.com if you don't have a support contract.

5. voodoochile

voodoochile Guest

If you search the forums, you'll find a fix. I had the same problem the other day and found it on here.