• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

psadump hangs after last update

M

Mr.Yes

hi,

yesterday i did an update via control panel of base packages of my Plesk 7.5.3 box

Now for the first time my psadump hangs with this:

Can't call method "isDocumentFragmentNode" without a package or object reference at /usr/local/psa/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/XML/DOM.pm line 629.

I noticed that in this box (updated from a 7.0.4 version 3 weeks ago) i have "site_perl dir in /usr/local/psa/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/....

otherwise in another 7.5.3 box i haven't site_perl directory in that path but only in usr/lib/perl5/site_perl...

please help

any help on this problem?

I tried to trash /usr/local/psa/lib/perl5/site_perl/ directory but now when i perform padump i heve:

Can't call method "isDocumentFragmentNode" without a package or object reference at /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.0/XML/DOM.pm line 620.

Please help :confused:

I'm having this problem too. I'll email tech support about it later.
What OS are you running?

It's a known bug, there's a hotfix available from support, or bugreport[at]sw-soft.com if you don't have a support contract.

If you search the forums, you'll find a fix. I had the same problem the other day and found it on here.

Back