1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

PSAdump to FTP

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by vp911, Mar 10, 2006.

1. vp911

vp911 Guest

Please bear with me through my stupidity here. I ordered a Plesk 7.5x server from a DC to play with and I am trying to understand how to use the psadump utility. Keep in mind that I have very little linux system admin experience.

What I am trying to do is create a full backup of all my web sites on the plesk server and have the file sent via FTP to a new server. (I am running out of hard drive space on the old one, it only has 2GB free). So that is why I am trying to FTP it to the new server so I can do a psarestore on the new one.

Can anybody give me detailed instructions on how to do this? The stupid version, with every detail included?

TIA

2. AFTDESIGN

AFTDESIGN Guest

This is the command I use.

Pretty much it does a full dump of all the sites without taking them offline or stopping the server.

Hope this helps.

Andrew