• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

PSAdump to FTP

V

vp911

Please bear with me through my stupidity here. I ordered a Plesk 7.5x server from a DC to play with and I am trying to understand how to use the psadump utility. Keep in mind that I have very little linux system admin experience.

What I am trying to do is create a full backup of all my web sites on the plesk server and have the file sent via FTP to a new server. (I am running out of hard drive space on the old one, it only has 2GB free). So that is why I am trying to FTP it to the new server so I can do a psarestore on the new one.

Can anybody give me detailed instructions on how to do this? The stupid version, with every detail included?

TIA

This is the command I use.

/usr/local/psa/bin/psadump -f ftp://user:p[email protected]/ --nostop --nostop-domain

Pretty much it does a full dump of all the sites without taking them offline or stopping the server.

Hope this helps.

Andrew

Back