• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

publishing error

shoggy24

Regular Pleskian
I cant publish my sites in sitebuilder, when i try to publish i get this error;

The site cannot be published to the specified location.
Cannot publish site because the publishing location status is 'Error'.
Details:
There is either a problem with connecting to the HTTP server specified in the web site URL, or the web site URL does not correspond to the specified publishing location
Requested URL: http://domain.com/site/Test90cec9b9...est.html?c74c2231-a46e-4e13-87d0-298c3b7c2485
The remote service point could not be contacted at the transport level

I have followed the instructions of setting up SB on a network with nat but i still cant publish any sites.
I also tried xcopy but got an error of folder does not exist or access denied.

I hope someone can help me with this.

Back