• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Publishing pages error

S

spike1968

I have a problem I can't solve.....can somebody please help me!

I have installed SiteBuilder 3.0.2 (2006112310) and I get this error message, but only when I use modules (dynamic content), static pages are published fine.

........The specified site location does not support dynamic pages. SQLite version 2.x must be installed at the target server. Please contact the server administrator.....

I have checled my install with the following results...

OK : supported version of PHP found (5.1.X or newer)
OK : extension sitebuilder3 in state on found
OK : extension pdo in state on found
OK : extension pdo_mysql in state on found
OK : extension sqlite in state on found
OK : extension dom in state on found
OK : extension libxml in state on found
OK : extension xml in state on found
OK : extension xsl in state on found
OK : extension spl in state on found
OK : extension pcre in state on found
OK : extension session in state on found
OK : extension simplexml in state on found
OK : extension ftp in state on found
OK : extension openssl in state on found
OK : extension mbstring in state on found
OK : extension soap in state on found
OK : extension gd in state on found
OK : extension ctype in state on found
OK : extension zlib in state on found
OK : extension curl in state on found
OK : extension mysql in state on found
OK : setting magic_quotes_gpc in state off found
OK : setting magic_quotes_runtime in state off found
OK : setting open_basedir in state off found
OK : setting safe_mode in state off found
OK : setting zend.ze1_compatibility_mode in state off found
OK : supported SQLite version 2.x found
OK : SQLite UTF-8 encoding found
OK : GD library PNG support found
OK : GD library GIF support found
OK : GD library JPG support found
OK : GD library WBMP support found
OK : supported GD library version 2.0.1 (or newer) found

Everything says it's OK. I am running PHP version 5.1.6-3.el4s1.5

What is the problem, does anybody know?

To be able to check and understand what can be the problem first of all make sure that there are all requirements observed on publishing server. List of requirements you can find on our website here:

http://www.swsoft.com/en/products/sitebuilder3/reqs

There is a special script which can help you to check if everything is fine with that (/usr/local/sitebuilder/resources/publish/check.php
). It should be run from publishing site's directory. For example, if you are trying to publish to domain domain.tld you need upload this
script into site's directory and run it in browser as http://domain.tld/check.php.

It seems libphp5.so module for apache compiled without SQLite support. Try to check that.

Requirements spot on and the results in my previous post were from check.php on the host server.

Any other ideas.....

I have heard that PHP 5.x does not support SQLite 2.x is that true?

By default it doesn't support SQLite but could be compiled '--with-sqlite' or sqlite.so extensions could be compiled for it.

Did you used correct PHP file (/usr/local/sitebuilder/resources/publish/check.php for checking site publishing requirements? Moreover it should be run through browser because php compiled on the server can be different from libphp5.so module for apache. Try to put check.php script into site's directory and run it through browser like this: http://domain.tld/check.php

We get the following response to check.php on the server we are publishing to;

ioncube=ok phpVersion=4.3.9 mbstring=pass zlib=ok session=ok dom=ok domxml_xslt=ok sqlite=fail gd_png=ok gd_gif=ok gd_jpg=ok gd_wbmp=ok gd=2.0.28 safe_mode=ok mail=ok serverApi=Apache Handler

How do we go about getting sqlite to pass on php4 on centos 4?

There doesn't seem to be an rpm for centos as per this site;
http://phprpms.sourceforge.net/sqlite

phpinfo shows;

SB Database Sqlite support enabled 3.2.2

I have run it through the browser, what I mean't by host server was that it was run on a server I am trying to publish to. Tested via browser (if that makes sense).

My gut tells me that the problem is running Sitebuilder 3.0.2 on PHP 5.1.6 as everything checks out.

I have recently come across more info via SWSOFT Product Manager and I am getting that set up now to see if this will solve the problem.

Although this topic is old.. your problem is CentOSPluses PHP 5.1.6 doesn't include SQLite support by default.

I had to make custom RPM's from SRC.RPM in order to make this work properly.

NS

Swsoft sales said I needed some Multi Server Publishing kit, which I found nothing about on google or the swsoft site and got no reply from them when I asked where I get it or what this actually was.

Originally posted by NotteScura
Although this topic is old.. your problem is CentOSPluses PHP 5.1.6 doesn't include SQLite support by default.

I had to make custom RPM's from SRC.RPM in order to make this work properly.

NS

Also. "NotteScura" right and in this case custom RPM needed or sqlite.so extension should be compiled from SQLite source files.

multiserver publishing tool?

One swsoft person said "he is looking for a multi-server publishing license for his SB installation. " and the next one said "I can get you the multiserver publishing tool. Simply fill out the attached order form"

We appear to have the license working now on its own. Its now just getting the publishing working on subsequent servers with these sqllite issues.

Re: multiserver publishing tool?

Yes, everything correct. SiteBuilder for Linux/Unix is designed to publish sites to a single server by default (Plesk or non-Plesk). If you wish to enable your SiteBuilder for Linux/Unix software to publish websites to multiple servers add the Multi-Server Publishing option from the Additional Features section. More information can be found here: http://www.swsoft.com/en/buyonline/sitebuilder/linux/

Single server publishing means that Sitebuilder administrator will be able to add only one host into Sitebuilder.

As for SQLite support for PHP I can suggest you to read following thread on this forum: http://forum.swsoft.com/showthread.php?threadid=42782&highlight=SQLite1.0.3

Probably it could be helpful.

Originally posted by Jllynch
One swsoft person said "he is looking for a multi-server publishing license for his SB installation. " and the next one said "I can get you the multiserver publishing tool. Simply fill out the attached order form"

We appear to have the license working now on its own. Its now just getting the publishing working on subsequent servers with these sqllite issues.

Back