• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

QMail/Postfix problems

mgwebhosting-uk

New Pleskian
Hi,

I have PLESK 8.0 (upgraded from 7.5.4 Reloaded) for Linux on CentOS 4.2 (updated) and have a problem with Qmail and/or Postfix.

After creating a mailbox for a user at a domain via the PLESK interface I try to send an Email to that address from another account to test it, and continually get bounce-back 'mailbox unkown' errors from the mailer daemon.

QMail was installed by the PLESK auto-installer and running on the server.

#service qmail-send status
qmail-send is running....

The mailboxes do exist and permissions are set right. I have tried to rebuild qmail with the PLESK util, but no luck.

Anyone any ideas please?

Thanks in advance.
 
I bet that this is fixed for you.
If not, several qmail issues are in play,
1) version of DR. web from rpm
2) number of authorized dr web subscrptns
3) permissions on /var/qmail/bin/qmail-qu*
4) compiled qmail binary not upgraded see 1
I seem to have mine stablized now but what a traumatic mess.
 
Back
Top