• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Question about issues raised by Plesk Migrator - Plesk 12.5 / Centos 7

LaurentR2D2

Plesk Certified Professional
Plesk Certified Professional
Hello,
When I launch Plesk Migrator on Plesk 12.5 / Centos 7, I get some warnings about problems to solve :

The following Apache modules are not installed on the destination server: autoindex, dir, jk, negotiation, setenvif. Please install and enable these modules to prevent possible problems.

Besides jk, I've found all these modules in the 00-base.conf, they are not commented out. 00-base.conf is included in http.conf. I've also found all the module files in the modules repertory. Why Plesk Migrator is telling me that there are not installed ? Also I don't see them in the Apache Web server settings of Plesk. I'm not using Tomcat, so I don't need jk.

The PHP handler 5.5 FPM application (id=fpm) is not available on the destination server. Instead, Plesk will use the following PHP handler: 5.4.16 FPM application served by Apache (id=fpm). To use the same PHP handler as on the source server, you should turn on or install it on the destination server. 4 domain(s) will be affected.
The PHP handler 5.5 FastCGI application (id=fastcgi) is not available on the destination server. Instead, Plesk will use the following PHP handler: 5.4.16 FPM application served by Apache (id=fpm). To use the same PHP handler as on the source server, you should turn on or install it on the destination server. 5 domain(s) will be affected.

Is there a big difference between 5.5 FPM / FastCGI application and 5.4.16 FPM / FastCGI application ?

Thank you

Last edited:
Hi LaurentR2D2,

Is there a big difference between 5.5 FPM / FastCGI application and 5.4.16 FPM / FastCGI application ?
The complete changelog for PHP 5 can ve viewed at:

It is really not possible to answer your question just with a "no" or "yes", because of all changes made from 5.4 to 5.5 . Inspect your PHP - log - files, after you upgraded your basic PHP version on your server, because it will mostly provide you with usefull notices.
Due to the fact that PHP 5.5 has been released in 2013, most of the PHP scripts should have been updated by now and should be compatible.

For the apache - module - issue, pls. wait for a response from another forum user ( I never experienced such issues, when source and destination servers have the same modules activated. ;) ).

Thank you for your answer :) Concerning PHP, I see that versions 5.6 and 7 are also installed, so, as you said, I shouldn't have problems with my CMS.

Concerning the Apache modules, I've found this discussion in the forum :

https://talk.plesk.com/threads/migration-11-5-30-12-0-18-problem.304327/

telling that the problem was only during migration pre-check. I've assumed that it must be the same now, so I've launched the migration.

Hello, I have to migrate from an old server whm cpanel to plesk again, both are the latest updated versions, using the tools of plesk for migration but on cpnal (with root credentials) is released this
Error: Failed to perform action: Fetch data from source cPanel
Cause: Failed to connect to the the source server 'cpanel' (149.202.95.50) at '149.202.95.50' by SSH as 'root': Incompatible ssh server (no acceptable macs)
That is a critical error, migration was stopped.

I checked the ssh configuration whm and is nancy, I log in the traditional way via ssh, but with the plesk no tools.

This error is released although change always cpnale server with an installed ...

Suggestions? Thank you all.

Hello, I have to migrate from an old server whm cpanel to plesk again, both are the latest updated versions, using the tools of plesk for migration but on cpnal (with root credentials) is released this
Error: Failed to perform action: Fetch data from source cPanel
Cause: Failed to connect to the the source server 'cpanel' (149.202.95.50) at '149.202.95.50' by SSH as 'root': Incompatible ssh server (no acceptable macs)
That is a critical error, migration was stopped.

I checked the ssh configuration whm and is nancy, I log in the traditional way via ssh, but with the plesk no tools.

This error is released although change always cpnale server with an installed ...

Suggestions? Thank you all.

Hello,

I suggest you to start a new thread with a subject describing your problem. It will be more visible that at the end of without relation with what you ask :)

Ignoring the warning about the apache modules seems to have worked. I have no error messages on the websites I've visited so far on my server. From what I read in the thread I've quoted, the bug raising the warnings should have already been fixed. Should I open a bug report or something like that ?

Anyway, I mark the problem as solved.

Back