• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Question about Migration Manager and DirectAdmin

N

nhouse

Hi there... I am new to this forum and to Plesk... but so far, I really like what I am experiencing with it. I have a GoDaddy account using Virtuozzo and Plesk 7.5. I currently have several accounts on another box using DirectAdmin. Both are on RedHat 9 platforms. Have any of you folks tried using the Migration tool in Plesk with a DirectAdmin installation? If so, how did it go? I am also aware that DA isn't listed as a compatible platform. Thanks for your time and help!

Originally posted by nhouse
Have any of you folks tried using the Migration tool in Plesk with a DirectAdmin installation?

It is not possible right now. Migration Manager have a set of predefined platforms and custom scripts that get the data from this platforms only. I asked about migrating from custom panel and support team said me that engineers may develop such a script for this panel if I provide test machine.

Thank you so much for your reply.

Does anyone know how long it would take them, if we give them access to a test server? Just curious.

Originally posted by nhouse
Thank you so much for your reply.

Does anyone know how long it would take them, if we give them access to a test server? Just curious.

It is better to ask support team about this.

Back