• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

rblsmtp in smtp_psa

B

BoXie

Hi,

In Plesk 7.5.4 Plesk's syntax in /etc/xinetd.d/smtp(s)_psa for multiple RBL's is to use a semicolon ';' between them.

Isn't the proper way to put an '-r' before each item ? Or do both methods work ?

So :

/usr/sbin/rblsmtpd -r sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org;bl.spamcop.net

and

/usr/sbin/rblsmtpd -r sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org -r bl.spamcop.net

I thought their use of the semi-colon was a bug (seem to recall it first in 7.5.2), which was supposed to have been fixed. I seem to remember people posting about the semi-colon causing the rblsmtpd to not work. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

It seems as though Plesk has fixed their original problem, so when you enter the server list using semi-colons in the control panel interface, they convert them when writing to the smtp_psa file (as it should be) using "space -r space" between each server name.

Hmm I had to reset the MAPS configuration and fill it in again. After that .. Plesk DID generate the smtp_psa files correctly . But the Plesk upgrade process corrupted them.

Back